One more day alive.

One more day listening to the sound of blowing leaves. One more day smelling the soil. One more day tasting the salt of sea on your lips. One more day feeling the air on your skin. One more day watching the world around you. One more day being human...

distress

Newer Post Older Post Home

About me

People call me Zafiri.
I was born somewhere on Earth.
I love taking photographs.
I like nature and animals and I usually like people as well.
I made this blog to share the way I see the world with you.


If you want to communicate with me send me a mail to
salzaf13@gmail.com
or leave a comment in one of my photos.

Blog Archive

  • January (1)
  • March (1)
  • January (1)
  • October (1)
  • November (1)
  • February (1)
  • August (1)
  • September (1)
  • July (1)
  • July (1)
  • May (1)
  • April (2)
  • February (1)
  • October (1)
  • August (1)
  • June (1)
  • January (1)
  • December (1)
  • September (1)
  • April (1)
  • September (1)
  • July (1)
  • May (15)

Just Human Photography

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Salmanlis Zafeiris. Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.